DECORAH, IA (March 15, 2020) – Grizzly Coolers retain ice and keep contents cold for the duration. Grizzly Coolers offers a variety of sizes of bear-resistant, Made-in-USA coolers that match your group size, activity or trip length.
For individuals or small groups taking quick trips, the Grizzly 15, 20 and 40 hard-sided coolers are great options.
Grizzly G15 holds 15 12 oz cans and 5 lbs. of ice and has a 15-quart capacity. It can fit nicely behind a car seat and comes standard with a padded shoulder strap; a stainless-steel carry handle is optional. The 15 QT size functions well as a small ice chest for short trips. Suggested retail $149.99.
Weekend trip for two or a few? The Grizzly G20 holds 15 lbs. of ice and 24 12 oz. cans. A stainless-steel handle with foam grip provides another way to carry this compact 20 QT camping cooler. Suggested retail $199.99.
The Grizzly G40 is a hard-working cooler. The weight (24 lbs. empty) offers portability while the capacity can cater to a larger crew. Pack this 40 QT cooler with 10 lbs. of ice and 44 12 oz. cans for a great adventure in the mountains, lake or anywhere the road takes you. A rope handle with nylon-sleeved rubber grip is in addition to molded handles. Suggested retail $299.99.
Grizzly hard-sided coolers have these features:
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded, durable construction with food safe plastic
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected polyurethane foam insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Dual 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet (Slick feet are also included)
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope handle with nylon-sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots to help keep your cooler secure in your truck, boat or UTV
- Dry ice compatible
- Locking system with two lock holes to keep cooler secure and contents safe
- Embossed ruler on lid for measuring your catch
- Dry goods tray helps separate items
- Rubber gasket makes a perfect seal to keep cold air trapped
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Bear-resistant, IGBC Certification so cooler can be used in US National Parks
- Available in a variety of colors to match your activity or personality:
- Colors for G15, G20: White, Tan, Red, Orange, Sandstone, Lime, Pink, Gray and Teal
- Colors for G40: Olive Drab Green, White, Tan, Red, Orange, Sandstone, Lime, Pink, Gray and Teal
“We pack premium insulating power in our smaller, more compact hard-sided coolers so they keep contents cold just like our larger coolers,” explained Ethan Pole, Grizzly Coolers Marketing Director. “The G15, G20 and G40 are awesome choices when you have shorter trips or fewer people; they are naturally lighter and easier to transport because of their size.”
Grizzly hard-sided coolers are available now at outdoor and online retailers, including grizzlycoolers.com. Suggested retail price starts at $149.99.
About Grizzly Coolers:
Grizzly Coolers is most known for its rotomolded, bear-resistant, Made-in-USA hard-sided Grizzly Coolers. Grizzly Coolers also makes soft-sided coolers, insulated drinkware and innovative hunting blinds. Learn more about all its products, its rigorous product testing process and where you can buy these quality products at GrizzlyCoolers.com.
About Firefly Publicity
Visit https://www.fireflypublicity.com for more information about its public relations services for outdoor products. Firefly Publicity works closely with writers and editors to place products in media like magazines, newspapers, on-line content, radio and television. Public relations is a cost effective way for companies to maximize their marketing or advertising budget. Firefly Publicity is a results-oriented pr firm located in Red Wing, Minnesota. If you’re interested in gaining exposure for your company’s products, please contact Kim Emery at Firefly Publicity.