On Target PR Plans & Smart Executions
Firefly Publicity provides a variety of public relations services, specializing primarily in media relations for the outdoor industry.
Firefly Publicity has established relationships with writers, editors and publishers of outdoor media. In addition, Firefly Publicity maintains a database of media contacts at magazines, newspapers, blogs, radio and television shows. These key influencers can bring your message to thousands of consumers with the added credibility of a third-party endorsement.
Outdoor industry media outlets rely heavily on freelance writers and content providers. Our network of freelancers that we've befriended over years of attending trade shows and industry events is priceless. These individuals often don't appear on media lists that can be purchased through national PR software companies or list companies. Freelancers who write for multiple outlets are valuable contacts for brands that are providing expensive product samples for field-tested gear reviews.
Firefly Publicity has earned a reputation for responding to media requests quickly. Writers know they can depend on us to help them meet their deadlines. They also know they can turn to us for story ideas, quotes and interview sources. Being responsive and dependable gives our PR firm and our clients an advantage and helps generate more press coverage.
- PR Strategy and Message Development
- PR Planning
- Search Listening
- Product Launch/Placement
- Editorial Pitching
- Media Point of Contact
- Media Request Fulfillment
- Media Database Management
- Trade show Representation
- Search Engine Optimized Press Releases
- Press Release Creation & Distribution
- Online Press Room Content Development
- Content Calendar Development
- Monitoring Press Coverage & Reporting KPIs
Product Launches & Product Reviews
- Work closely with client to create Go-to-Market strategy
- Develop the message points
- Write press releases and create press materials
- Select key media and influencers for your message
- Contact the media and influencers via email, phone, social media or personal visit
- Schedule meetings with media and influencers at trade shows and media events
- Coordinate product shipping for writers to test or photograph
- Follow up to ensure the media/influencers have everything they need to share a positive story with their readers/followers
- Monitor coverage
- Share positive media coverage via social media to increase the reach and amplify the impact of our efforts
- Evaluate the success of the campaign
Influencer Marketing & Sponsorship Management
Everyone is talking about influencer marketing. Few can say they've been developing and managing influencer programs before social media was a part of the media landscape. We've been busy sponsoring fishing celebrities and building teams of trail runners and mountaineers for decades.
We know the importance of developing a strategy, vetting influencers, writing a good contract and monitoring performance and deliverables. When properly managed, influencers can be a powerful team of brand ambassadors for your company.
Sponsoring conservation organizations can also enhance your brand and provide more opportunities to connect with your target audience in an authentic way. Firefly Publicity can help by assessing organizations and identifying opportunities to engage with organization members beyond simply paying a sponsorship fee every year.
Firefly Publicity can evaluate your current program, make suggestions and manage the day-to-day aspects of these programs to increase the return on your investment.
Search Engine Optimized press releases help search engines find information about a company’s products, services or marketing efforts. Increase your search engine ranking with carefully crafted press releases, drive traffic to websites and increase sales and awareness. Firefly Publicity has helped clients achieve the coveted Page One ranking on Google. This means your customers and potential customers will be able to find you, learn about your company and purchase your products.
Firefly Publicity also develops content strategy and plans for client websites. We can also manage and implement content plans to keep web content fresh and search-engine friendly. Utilizing influencers or brand ambassadors to develop content is a great strategy but can be time consuming for in-house marketing managers. Firefly Publicity can create content calendars, manage deadlines and work with influencers on fulfilling contracted content obligations.
Contact Us Today to Get Started
Give your products the attention they deserve.