RED WING, MN (February 2013) — Lightweight Irish Setter Havoc Big Game hunting boots are built for long-lasting comfort. Hunters will notice the FlexLock handsewn construction which provides flexibility and out-of-the-box comfort over time and miles. The polyurethane footbed offers long-lasting cushioning and contains airflow channels to keep feet drier. The lightweight UltraFlex Big Game sole’s broad platform provides enhanced stability on rocky, mountainous terrain. The upper features premium USA made leather with a variety of camo options, proven Gore-Tex® waterproofing for breathable comfort and a CuShin comfort tongue which offers greater flexibility at the top of the boot tongue. Hunters can select from a variety of insulation packages.
Starting at $160*, the Irish Setter Havoc Big Game boots are the all-around comfortable choice.
• Style #814 is a 7″ non-insulated version with Realtree® APG, $189
• Style #817 is a 10″ non-insulated boot in brown leather/fabric upper, $209
• Style #819 is a 10″ boot with Realtree AP and 400 grams of Thinsulate® Ultra insulation, $219
• Style #829 is a 10″ boot with Realtree AP and 800 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation, $229
• Style #840 is a 10″ boot with Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity and 800 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation, $229
• Style #848 is a 10″ boot with Realtree AP and 1200 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation, $244
“Irish Setter Havoc boots meet the rigors of big game hunting and are 1/4 pound lighter than some competitors,” said Charley Bryant, Irish Setter Hunt Product Manager for Red Wing Shoe Company. Visit www.irishsetterboots.com for the retailer nearest you.
About Irish Setter
Based in Red Wing, MN, Irish Setter is a division of Red Wing Shoe Company that produces a full line of performance hunting boots and rugged outdoor casual footwear. Irish Setter continues to use leading technologies and the finest materials to offer customers the highest quality outdoor footwear. For more information about Irish Setter’s heritage, products and retailers, visit www.irishsetterboots.com