SPARTA, TN (JULY 2017) – Pedal or paddle with the Jackson Kayak Cruise FD all-purpose kayak. Built for the recreational paddler and powered by the unique Flex Drive system, the Cruise FD adapts to any paddling needs including fishing. The Flex Drive is easily deployed with the flip of a lever to aid in launching and beaching, provides easy access to the propeller to remove weeds and an interchangeable electric motor head unit will be released in 2018.
The Jackson Kayak Cruise FD kayak features the patent-pending Flex Drive system which allows for hands-free forward and reverse propulsion. Jackson Kayak’s Flex Drive System can quickly adapt from deep to shallow water navigation without having to move the main pedal drive unit.
Kayakers will appreciate these Cruise FD features:
- Patent-pending Flex Drive for hands-free forward and reverse propulsion
- Tri-prop propeller is protected by a dagger board for navigating shallow waters
- Hinged prop cover can be opened while the prop is raised to easily clean any debris and completed closed and sealed when the drive is deployed
- Built on the Cruise hull with less rocker for better speed and increased flatwater tracking
- Ergo Seat with 3D breathable mesh fabric and lumbar support can be reclined for better positioning for pedaling. With Hi-Lo and Fore-Aft trimming for better comfort and ergonomics while pedaling. The Ergo seat can also be removed for use on shore.
- Standing pad for comfort while standing
- Large bow hatch with easy opening latches
- Small rear day hatch with additional bungees for securing gear
- Integrated rudder control system for easy steering while pedaling
- Track systems for easy customization with fishing or other accessories
- Suggested retail $ 2,199
“The Cruise FD expands on the new Jackson Kayak Flex Drive family with a solid recreational platform that is quick, nimble and ready for casual tours or customized for fishing adventures,” explained Damon Bungard, Jackson Kayak Product Manager.
About Jackson Kayak
Jackson Kayak was founded in 2003 by Eric Jackson and Tony Lunt. Located in Sparta, Tennessee, near the Caney Fork River, Jackson Kayak designs, builds, and manufactures leading whitewater, fishing and exploration paddlesports products. With the motto “Build it like it’s your own”, all products are Made in the USA in growing support of the local Tennessee economy. Market leaders in both the whitewater and kayak fishing, kayak manufacturing and strong in the exploration sector, Jackson Kayak continues to introduce new product lines each year. Jackson Kayak’s success is largely due to delivering high quality products through paddlesports specialty shops globally; all supported by regional, national and international team members who are engaged to promote the paddling lifestyle.
About Firefly Publicity
Visit https://www.fireflypublicity.com for more information about its public relations services for outdoor products. Firefly Publicity works closely with writers and editors to place products in media like magazines, newspapers, on-line content, radio and television. Public relations is a cost effective way for companies to maximize their marketing or advertising budget. Firefly Publicity is a results-oriented pr firm located in Red Wing, Minnesota. If you’re interested in gaining exposure for your company’s products, please contact Kim Emery at Firefly Publicity.