SPARTA, TN (March 2015) –Orion Coolers announces the introduction of the Orion 45 – the most versatile cooler in its line of premium, rugged coolers. Striking a nice balance between portability and capacity, the Orion 45 is well suited for everything from day use to week long adventures. It’s sized for high portability, while still having the ability to carry common items like 2L bottles, bottle of wine, or case of cans. A great choice for outdoor enthusiasts, anglers, kayakers and hunters, the Orion 45 makes a great standing platform for casting and has the capacity for boned-out quarters from small to mid-sized game. The suggested retail price for the Orion 45 is $449.
All Orion Coolers feature innovations unique to the premium, rugged cooler market:
- Multi-color, camo plastic blend exteriors make every single Orion cooler unique. Pick from Forest Camo, Jungle Camo, Sky Camo or Dorado
- YakAttack gear tracks allow for adding accessories without drilling. Add holders for fishing rods, phones, cups, cameras, fish finders, GPS and more with RAM accessory integration
- Four aluminum tie down points at each corner that double as bottle openers and two additional tie down points on either side for secure transport
- Low-profile, camming latches that are hinging for ease of use and snag-free when loading or using the cooler as a fly fishing casting platform
- Lockable via padlocks on the corners, both to secure the cooler and to seal it shut
- A grippy standing pad comes standard with all Orion Coolers providing a stable, comfortable platform when standing or sitting.
- Strong, motorcycle-style carry handles with reinforced climbing ropes provide long lasting comfort and sure grip in tough conditions
- MADE IN USA for quality craftsmanship and rugged construction. Orion Coolers are molded by molding experts right next to Jackson Kayaks in Sparta, Tennessee
- Constructed with a rugged, roto-molded polyethylene shell and at least 2” of insulation for durable performance
- A solid thermoformed plastic tray inside the cooler allows for drainage but won’t let smaller items fall through like they would with standard wire mesh trays found elsewhere
- A removable, Princeton-Tec AMP1 light, provides lighting inside the cooler at night or remove it for use around camp at night. This Made-in-USA waterproof light easily twists on and off and includes a flood lamp cone to illuminate the cooler contents with soft light. Remove the light and cone and you have a high power LED light for use around camp, on the boat or anywhere you need it. It also has a bottle opener on it.
- Smart, real-world sizing accommodates common items like wine, 2 liter bottles or a case of cans that can stand upright. They also fit on common hitch haul carriers, behind a kayak seat and within airline baggage requirements (model dependent)
- Available in three sizes – Orion 25, Orion 45 and Orion 65.
Orion Coolers announces the release of the Orion 25. The Orion Cooler 25 is compact and highly portable for shorter outings and day or weekend use. It’s easily transported by canoe, car, kayak, SUPs and ATVs. Perfect for small game or running to the grocery store, the Orion 25 retails for $369.
The Orion Cooler 65 is the right size for longer adventures and bigger jobs where capacity starts to become a priority over portability. The 65 serves groups well for multi-day trips or well attended tailgate parties. It’s easily transported by canoe, raft, truck, or even small planes and has the capacity for quartered big game, larger fish and/or food for a week. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price is $499.
“Arguably the most versatile size in the Orion line, the 45 functions well for both short and longer duration outings, is highly portable, and fully featured,” explained Brand Manager Damon Bungard. “It fits common items like wine bottles or cases of cans or bottled water inside, makes a roomy casting platform, and is well suited to transporting common game like whitetail deer. By working with our team members, dedicated outdoorsman, and industry partners, we’ve developed coolers with unparalleled performance and innovative features to enhance the users’ experience, land or sea, no matter where in the world their adventures take them.”
About Orion Coolers
Based in Sparta, TN, Orion Coolers produces premium rugged coolers with enhanced features and durable performance. The Orion Cooler team of designers, molding experts, hunters, anglers and kayakers is committed to developing products that will perform in the harshest environments. All products are field tested in extreme conditions by a team of dedicated outdoor enthusiasts before new designs are approved and released to the public. Orion Coolers are produced alongside Jackson Kayak known for exceptional whitewater kayaks, fishing kayaks, recreational kayaks and stand up paddleboards. Orion Coolers. Never Lose Your Cool. Learn more at OrionCoolers.com.
About Firefly Publicity
Visit https://www.fireflypublicity.com for more information about its public relations services for outdoor products. Firefly Publicity works closely with writers and editors to place products in media like magazines, newspapers, on-line content, radio and television. Public relations is a cost effective way for companies to maximize their marketing or advertising budget. Firefly Publicity is a results-oriented pr firm located in Red Wing, Minnesota. If you’re interested in gaining exposure for your company’s products, please contact Kim Emery at Firefly Publicity.