SPARTA, TN (January 2015) – Orion Coolers is launching an innovative line of Made-in- USA rugged coolers. Built with outdoorsmen in mind, the coolers will be introduced to the industry at the Archery Trade Association (ATA) Show in Indianapolis, January 8-10, 2015.
Orion Coolers have a number of features and innovations unique to the premium, rugged cooler market:
- Multi-color, camo plastic blend exteriors make every single Orion cooler unique. Pick from Forest Camo, Jungle Camo, Sky Camo or Dorado
- YakAttack gear tracks allow for adding accessories without drilling. Add holders for fishing rods, phones, cups, cameras, fish finders, GPS and more with RAM accessory integration
- Four aluminum tie down points at each corner that double as bottle openers and two additional tie down points on either side for secure transport
- Low-profile, camming latches that are hinging for ease of use and snag-free when loading or using the cooler as a fly fishing casting platform
- Lockable via padlocks on the corners, both to secure the cooler and to seal it shut
- Bear proof design following IGBC (Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee) certification criteria
- A grippy standing pad comes standard with all Orion Coolers providing a stable, comfortable platform when standing or sitting.
- Strong, motorcycle-style carry handles with reinforced climbing ropes provide long lasting comfort and sure grip in tough conditions
- MADE IN USA for quality craftsmanship and rugged construction. Orion Coolers are molded by molding experts right next to Jackson Kayaks in Sparta, Tennessee
- Constructed with a rugged, roto-molded polyethylene shell and at least 2” of insulation for durable performance
- A solid thermoformed plastic tray inside the cooler allows for drainage but won’t let smaller items fall through like they would with standard wire mesh trays found elsewhere
- A removable, Princeton-Tec AMP1 light, provides lighting inside the cooler at night or remove it for use around camp at night. This Made-in-USA waterproof light easily twists on and off and includes a flood lamp cone to illuminate the cooler contents with soft light. Remove the light and cone and you have a high power LED light for use around camp, on the boat or anywhere you need it. It also has a bottle opener on it.
- Smart, real-world sizing accommodates common items like wine, 2 liter bottles or a case of cans that can stand upright. They also fit on common hitch haul carriers, behind a kayak seat and within airline baggage requirements (model dependent)
Four sizes will be available in 2015, an Orion 25, 45, 65 and 85. The Orion 65 is shipping to retailers now, and the other sizes are scheduled to be available in Q1 2015.
The Orion Cooler 65 is the right size for longer adventures and bigger jobs where capacity starts to become a priority over portability. The 65 serves groups well for multi-day trips, or well attended tailgate parties. It’s easily transported by canoe, raft, truck, or even small planes, and hosting the capacity for quartered big game, larger fish and/or food for a week. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price is $499.
“Orion Coolers was founded on one principal,” explained Brand Manager Damon Bungard. “A premium cooler should be able to do more. Be different. So, by working with our team members, dedicated outdoorsman, and industry partners, we’ve developed a cooler with an unparalleled level of performance and innovative features to enhance the users experience, land or sea, no matter where in the world their adventures took them.”
About Orion Coolers
Based in Sparta, TN, Orion Coolers produces premium rugged coolers with enhanced features and durable performance. The Orion Cooler team of designers, molding experts, hunters, anglers and kayakers is committed to developing products that will perform in the harshest environments. All products are field tested in extreme conditions by a team of dedicated outdoor enthusiasts before new designs are approved and released to the public. Orion Coolers are produced alongside Jackson Kayak known for exceptional whitewater kayaks, fishing kayaks, recreational kayaks and stand up paddleboards. Orion Coolers. Never Lose Your Cool. Learn more at OrionCoolers.com.
About Firefly Publicity
Visit https://www.fireflypublicity.com for more information about its public relations services for outdoor products. Firefly Publicity works closely with writers and editors to place products in media like magazines, newspapers, on-line content, radio and television. Public relations is a cost effective way for companies to maximize their marketing or advertising budget. Firefly Publicity is a results-oriented pr firm located in Red Wing, Minnesota. If you’re interested in gaining exposure for your company’s products, please contact Kim Emery at Firefly Publicity.