|MINNEAPOLIS, MN (November 2014) — Choose a practical gift that will make the holidays warmer and brighter for you and the people on your shopping list.1. Zippo® Hand Warmers provide up to 12 hours of gentle, consistent, odorless heat — more than disposable warmers — and they’re refillable with Zippo Premium Lighter Fluid, so they don’t end up in landfills. Each Hand Warmer features all metal construction and comes with a fleece warming bag, so the heat is always gentle on your skin. Personalize your gift with engraving at zippo.com. Starting at $19.95, these are a great gift at a great price for anyone who enjoys cold weather activities.
2. When you want to warm up by a roaring campfire fast, Zippo® Cedar Fire Starter pucks are the way to go. Made from wax and compressed cedar chips, they take the place of tinder and light kindling fast. Each one is scored to break into 4 pieces, for 4 fires. This great stocking stuffer starts at $1.95.
3. Light up the night with luminaries lining your sidewalk and driveway. Zippo® Flexneck Utility Lighters make it easier to light the way. Dual-flame technology keeps the flame burning strong even in stiff wind. A flexible neck precisely positions the flame in any direction. The narrow gauge head is small enough to reach into other tight spots in lanterns, BBQ grills and camping stoves. Outdoor enthusiasts and holiday decorators will appreciate the sturdy, all metal construction with a suggested retail price of $19.95
4. Zippo® Rugged Lanterns brighten your night. Designed to be the most durable on the market, the lantern can survive drops from as high as five feet. The waterproof Zippo Rugged Lantern even floats. LED lights are popular with campers because they don’t cause fires or emit terrible odors. The Rugged Lantern draws power from a rechargeable lithium ion battery and offers a battery life / runtime of 10-hours, 15-hours or 40-hours at the high, medium or low brightness setting respectively. A flexible and detachable handle lets owners hang or carry the lantern anywhere. While most LED lanterns barely last beyond one season, this durable lantern has a 5-year limited warranty. Suggested retail is $89.95.
5. The Zippo® Emergency Fire Starter doesn’t even rely on a flame to start a fire. It uses a simple flint wheel to spark water-resistant, waxed tinder sticks that store in a waterproof case. In emergencies, where matches or lighters are unavailable, this kit can start a fire almost instantly and may save lives. Some of the outdoors’ top people think so, too. It was awarded the Seal of Approval by the North American Hunting Club. Retailing at $9.95, this is a thoughtful gift for the outdoorsy person on your list.
6. The Zippo® Heat Gift Set includes a windproof lighter, chrome hand warmer, and premium lighter fuel (4 fl. oz. can). The windproof lighter is refillable, has an easy one-hand operation with flint wheel, and backed by our lifetime guarantee. The hand warmer has a sleek, thin metal design that fits in and out of pockets, provides 12 hours of warmth, and is reusable and virtually odorless. The premium lighter fluid provides optimum product performance. From hunting to hitting the slopes, this set has everything needed to stay warm in the outdoors from $39.95.
7. Going to an event and need a gift for the host? The Zippo® Fire Gift Set (from $29.95) is a practical gift that literally helps start the festivities. The gift set includes a cedar fire starter, satin silver flex neck utility lighter, and premium butane fuel (1.48 oz. can). The cedar fire starter is made of compressed cedar and wax, lights quickly, and will start 4 fires. The flex neck utility lighter has dual-flame advanced burner technology, adjustable flame, and precision lighting in a slim, powerful nozzle. The premium butane fuel provides optimum lighter performance.
Zippo products are available for purchase at many fine retailers including zippooutdoor.com.